APPROACH TO LEARNING
- Students get the opportunity to study and explore a variety of subject for science and humanities.
- This empowers students to make an informed decision about the subject they want to specialize in for their undergraduate degree.
- Choose subjects from different fields to build a broad base of knowledge.
- After exploring a variety of subjects, choose one subject as a major and two subjects as minor.
- Opportunity to pursue career-oriented subjects along with subjects of interest.
JUST A DEGREE
Applied Learning Approach
- Each lesson is designed to impart subject knowledge inclusive of the practical implication of the topic.
Acquire New-Age Problem Solving Skills.
- Interdisciplinary approach inculcates the orientation necessary to solve multi-dimensional global issues.
- Enrich your profit with career-focused subject combinations.
- Build your foundation for a specialised Master's degree.
- Easily identify business opportunities using your broad knowledge base.